Saturday, November 7, 2015

NOVEMBAAAA

Yo,
I know. I'm very lazy lately, but I'm also busy xD

OMG Halloween in Woozworld was a blast and I'm officially (mystery number) years old! And when my age changes, it means a new month is starting; NOVEMBER :))))


And omg the new fall outfits tho


By the way, if some of you don't know yet, there was a Fall Fashion Contest, the winners will have their outfits produced in Woozworld and will be available in the Woozworld store Thursday, November 19th.

Aren't you guys glad that ghoul thing is over? Omg I can't imagine what crazy activity we'll have in Woozworld next Halloween xD

As you noticed, I took off all the bloggers on Our Woozworld. I'm sorry, but it had to be done. Most of you only posted once, and some of you didn't have anything to blog about, so it's also my fault. I decided to write by myself now, cuz it's easier to manage. I might re-open the applications, but maybe not. I hope you guys understand.

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great Halloween, cya :)
My new vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYnUh5sjpUM&feature=share
My new Facebook: I NO LONGER USE FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment