Saturday, August 15, 2015

Questions to make a better WoozIn!

Hey guys! Its Meg and I have a tiny Woozworld update :)

At the plaza
Ok so Iv'e been wandering around Woozen quests and I saw two question boxes. I've also seen some at the Central Plaza unitz. Those question boxes were added because Woozworld needed feedback of Woozworld's Social Network; WoozIn.

As you can see there is a red box, and a blue box. The red box is for answering the question "Do you WoozTube?" here are the answer choices:
-Yes
- No
- What is it?
- No but I post videos.

The blue one is for answering the question: "Do you use the ArcadZ?" you can click one of the following answers:
- Yes
- No
- What's the ArcadZ?
- Tried it once... not into it.

Do you have any suggestions to make WoozIn a better Social Network? You can comment below or send an email to Woozworld using the email: ideas@woozworld.com .

I'll keep posting what's new in Woozworld :)
Megi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment