Friday, August 21, 2015

General + WNS news

Hey guys! Happy friday! :3

Let's just pretend it's a friday cause I'm posting at midnight xD, I have been waiting all day for funky friday to come so I can blog about it, but it hasn't arrived so I will start blogging now xD

The following article is about news of what's happening involving WNS and Woozworld's updates :)

- Have you heard about the new Woozworld gift card update? If not, you can hear it here first! (I'm pretty sure you already heard about it xD) If you don't know what a Woozworld gift card is, it's a card that you can buy in specific stores in certain countries that allow you more benefits in Woozworld, including a month of V.I.P. membership, 10 000 wooz and a free Woozpetz! Here's how it looks like:



But today, Woozworld added a new feature in these gift cards. You can now also receive one of 6 Graphic Tees (picked at random) that you can't get anywhere else. The T-shirts are transferable, so you can swap them with your friends :)
- Now I'm going to talk about WNS. Today at 3 P.M. WT, the results for the finals has been announced. Click on one of the pictures on the right side of the screen and check which artist/band has the biggest percentage of support. Since I support dance, here are the results for my group:

With 85.93 % of support, congratulations to Zendaya Wooz, who will be making it to the finals! I also managed to find a picture of the results for the pop team as well:



Congratz to Demi Woozvato, who had 87.47 % of support! (let me know in the comments if you have the results for the hip hop or rock team)

Congratz to all that made it the the semi finals, it's all more or less an equal result, even though there must be one winner xD. And congratz to all the supporters who collected dozens of stars for their favorite superstar, I heard that some collected more than 2.5K! That's incredible!

- Exceptionally, SOTW will be Saturday instead of a Sunday, and click here for the Woozpaper volume 167

With only 4 contestants left in the contest, WHO WILL BE WOOZWORLD'S NEXT SUPERSTAR??
(BTW: I just assumed that this would be how the finals are organised, if the information I give is false, I will let you know as soon as possible)

I will see you soon with a brand new post!
Megi xx


No comments:

Post a Comment