Monday, September 7, 2015

VERY VERY VERY late post

GUYS I'M SO SORRY OMGGGGGG

So as you probably noticed, I haven't been writing on my blog for a while, it's actually because I AM WRITING A WOOZWORLD SERIES! Just so you know, the series are not yet confirmed and the auditions have not yet taken place :)

About the blog, I don't know if I could do this alone anymore xD. So I decided to invite NEW BLOGGERS. I'll write the details about that shortly.

This week, Woozworld decided to go back to the Thursday routine (new outfits and Wooznewz page updated on Thursdays instead of Mondays) and the LAST CHANCE WNS 2015 outfits came out.




Now you want to read the news xD

WoozPaper volume 169


Now that WNS is over (with a little "dramatic" incident that I talked about on my last post) we have a new subject to talk about in Woozworld; SCHOOL! Yes, school, but much more fun than you would think.

In some high school movies (like High School Musical or Bratz), you can notice that the schools are divided into many groups composed of people with the same talent or skill. That's what we call a CLIQUE. Since last Friday, in Woozworld, Woozens can choose their favorite between 5 cliques; Punks, Athletes, Smarties, Dramz or Preps!

Click on one of the 5 characters as described
in the next paragraph.
All you need to do is click WoozNewz (as described tons of times on my last posts) and click on the character next to the clique you would like to be part of at top tight side of the window. It will take you to a unitz, depending on which character you chose. From there, click the box in the unitz to confirm you choice. Remember: you can only choose one clique, so think twice before you select.

The box (Prep room)
That gives you an idea of which clique I chose xD
Staring September 10th, you will be able to receive Wooz everyday. We don't exactly know how yet, but each day you will receive a locker that you can open to have Wooz (I found that out by clicking on a box, but the message will only appear if you already chose a clique).

Before I sign out, I would like to say congratz to Star of The Week SierraTooCool; she noramally interviews the SOTW, but since she's the star this time, she can't interview herself xD Be sure to Google Sierra, she wrote on many blogs! Btw Sierra, I knew you would win x)

Best theme ever.

I promised to get online for a friend, so I signed out quick, but I'll be back soon with a very new post about the first subjects I talked about :)
xx Megi






No comments:

Post a Comment