Tuesday, August 18, 2015

New outfits and supporters!

Hey guys! Alot of stuff happened Monday, so I'm gonna keep you all up to date!

- First of all, THE NEW OUTFITS!! Brought to you by Woozens themselves, thorns, Evilem-Pati, Friendlykitty and Detlin have designed amazing outfits fit for a superstar! I already bought my outfit for the month last week, but honestly, I'm just gonna buy those ones too because they're worth it! Good job Woozens!

Of course, I designed an outfit as well, but it doesn't really represent a particular celebrity, even thought my outfit is Katy Perry and Ariana Grande inspired, here is the outfit I designed for the contest:

Please do not copy this outfit as well for all my edits on this blog

I also forgot to put the outfit title on the edit, but oh well. :) Also, I want to say congratz to all the finalists and the Woozens who entered the contest (if you want to see all my edits, you can visit the "My edits!" section of the blog)

- Second, check this picture:

To sumarize what is said on the picture, LIVEEntertainment is looking for someone to become an executive producer for their management team. Whoever finishes all the necessary actions will receive an exclusive title and Wooz! (You will have to pay an amount of real money in the Woozworld store to participate)

At the top tight side of your screen
open WoozNewz
- Third, and finally, the bands/artists who made it to the semi-finals are finally revealed! If you're in a music genre team; dance, pop, hip hop or rock, you can support one of the semi-finalists corresponding to your group. (example: if you are on the dance team, you can only support ONE of the qualified artists/bands that match the dance group, so you can't support a pop, hip hop or rock semi-finalist) To support a genre, you could either click "WoozNewz" (at the right side of your screen, shown on the following images) or search the unitz corresponding to your group (WNS: (pop, dance, hip hop or rock) bands)
Since I'm in the dance group,
I can support one of the dance semi-finalists, an image will appear
on your WoozNewz page depending on the group you chose.




Once you support an artist/band, you can collect stars (collectibles) around Woozworld in advance so the artist/band you chose can move on to the finals if he/she/they get the most stars. Since I support Zana del Wooz, I collect as much stars as I can so she could move on to the next round :)







Anyway, WNS is just getting more and more EXCITING, I can't wait to see who will the finalists be! Speaking of WNS, congratulations to the first 2k15 WNS Star of the week Nikkilovevot for her fantastic Superstar outfit!


I hope to blog about something as big as this soon xD
Megi xx










No comments:

Post a Comment