Saturday, January 9, 2016

Blog announcements

Hi Woozens. As written, this is a post for all the blog updates, so scroll down if you want to see my last post about Woozworld 2016.

So I need to bring a few things up for my very few viewers. First of all, my 2016 magazine is not advancing so fast, so it might just even come out in February, or March if I'm slower than usual.

Second, I thought about it for while, and I might just maybe let you guys a chance to write on my blog again, but this time I'll take more care of my blog instead of letting you do what you want (I wasn't very organised last time..). I think people should read posts from another Woozen on my blog because they need to read different blogging styles, because everyone writes a different way. I'll open the forms pretty soon :)

And third, I changed my header, I think I let my Holidays header for a really long time now xD. I spent an hour on it and my eyes feel dizzy. Anyway, that's all I need to say so far, bye for now.


Thanks for reading.
(Changing my sign-out post as well)

No comments:

Post a Comment