Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Last weeks old outfits

Hey guys...

I know I don't blog anymore, and you all know why (I'm not even sure if there's anyone reading this), but maybe this summer the blog might be running more actively again (woo!)

Okay, so I need to keep all the outfits up to date, since it's the only thing I'm focusing on:

Week 1 (feb 11 - 17) - few outfits missing...


















week 2 (feb 18 - 24)

Okay, we need to take the time here to explain that this is SAVINGS WEEK. Everything in the store had a discount, and it showed!


Its Once Upon a Wooz time, so we have castle furniture:


We have our "classic-four":


And don't forget the extra outfit packs!










You can always click to enlarge the pictures, and I'll try to find the extra outfits that I missed the other week as soon as I can, until next time :))


No comments:

Post a Comment