Saturday, December 12, 2015

Blog updates



Heyy,
So first off, this isn't an ordinary post, but it's just about how the blog is updating :)

I'm now collaborating with the amazing "The Woozworld Voice" blog, not starting any project right now, but we're now partners :) Don't forget to visit the blog, it's just amazing and super professional xD

And 'cause of that, I visited the blog a few times, and saw that they made a Wooz Voice magazine, which inspired me do do one of my own.

I thought that I could make a magazine once every year talking about a summary of the year, but I can't do it alone. If you would like to contribute you can send me pictures of Neon Prom, Halloween, New Year 2k15 or anything related to 2015 to megicwooz@gmail.com :)

All of that wouldn't happen without Woozworld Voice though, so be sure to thank them for me :)

I'm also changing my header again for the holidays! I thought that maybe I could include some of my friends in it, so you can find me in Woozworld and I'll take a pic of you just in time for Xmas. X3

Don't forget that I'll always blog at least once every week for the latest in Woozworld :)
Cya :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment