Monday, December 28, 2015

Last post of the year

Hai guys! So the year is almost ending (omg still can't believe it's 2016 soon) and we happen to have new stuff in the store to celebrate!

Here is the first page of Woozworld's 2014 favorites

These items were were for a while, but Woozworld added a few more items a few days ago:

The well-knows WNS Pop Shorts
That page was completely new, and they added more 2014 favorites, including WNS Pop Shorts and WNS Tube Top.

A few outfits were considered a very late Wacky Wednesday:


So there's nothing else to blog, but I'm going on vacation until next year, which means this is my last blog post of 2015. I'll miss you all and I'll never forget the day I had 1,000 views, 'cause eventually 1k wouldn't mean a lot, so enjoy your holiday guys, I'll be sure to blog about the New Year's Eve Party when I come back, 'till next year :)


No comments:

Post a Comment