Thursday, December 10, 2015

December's updates

Heya! I'm really glad that I have more time to blog today!

So there's lots to talk about, since of course it's Thursday xD, but not only the outfits take a big percentage of my blog posts but so do the website's updates...

But why not start with the outfits?


By the way two of the new outfits are not sold individually, because there is a last chance to procure two of last week's outfits :)
But don't worry, there are still two more new outfits sold as a pack along with the two other last-week outfits


Also, last thing for the store, I forgot to mention on last post - or at least December's first post that there is a new birthstone symbz xP


We had a few updates since last Thursday, and yes, since Monday we have our updated closet :)))


My new habit: type "/outfit 4" to put on your gummy bear outfit ;)

For those of you who don't like to change habits (me included) there's always your old inventory available, but the buttons are a little changed. Though the ways it works remains the same.

Have you guys started the new Xmas quest? If not, your about to find out what it's about.



Joy, a sad little elf needs your help to return to her home, and stuck in Woozworld, you can find her in the Woozworld Plaza, beside the Christmas tree, that's where your quests begins, but it gets a lot more interesting when you advance in the quest.

Finally, we have special Holiday guests that you can find to win special prizes! First we have Mistletoe the elf and... Santa :)

To find Santa, you need to check the weather in Montreal, Canada, which is Woozworld's HQ (and mine as well xD), because when it snows, Santa will come early and you'll get a chance to find him!

Well... I think that's it for me. Wacky wed was really cute yesterday with all the Sweet outfits (lol I'm so funny). Don't forget to keep your Xmas gift streak and I will see you guys online :)


No comments:

Post a Comment