Monday, August 31, 2015

BIG Updates!!!

Hey guys!

I know it's been a long while since I didn't post, and I'm sorry about that! I've got alot to catch up on! To make it easier for you to read, I added the dates when all the news happened.

FRIDAY:

WNS Final show! The WNS 2015 unitz was FILLED, more than 200 Woozens (and I was one of them, stuck in queue D:) Congratulations to the POP GENRE; if you are in that team, you will receive a prize in your inventory.

The WNS 2015 unitz, the Woozband is taking pictures with Woozens.
Woozpaper volume 168 :)

Funky friday: Two BundleZ (3000 wooz)

SATURDAY:

Event: The Woozland Dash, congratz to the blue team :)

SUNDAY:

STAR OF THE WEEK!!!

I love your outfit vampirelover151
It turns out that Mya hosted the event after all, the mix-up (that I talked about on my last post) was just a mistake xD

xDDDD


MONDAY:

Even though September will start tomorrow, the September birthstone is already in the Woozworld Store!


New outfits in Shopz, but the Store outfits (last chance WNS outfits) will come this Thursday like the old days! While you wait, they added the outfits you can buy when your new to Woozworld. Plus, everyday (until this Sunday) they will add a new BundleZ involving WNS outfits!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY! May you find free BBQ everywhere you go! (yes, I can read though your birthday wishes) :3

Wooz Weekly found out that Mya was in tears after the WNS final show, jealous of her BFF Jenny, who lead the POP team to victory; will this end their friendship? Read Woozarazzi's latest paper to learn more!

Thank you again for reading my blog and I will try to write my next post a soon as possible!
- Megi xx



No comments:

Post a Comment