Friday, August 14, 2015

Very First post :)

Hi there! My Woozworld name is Megan Carrie Wooz (username: MeganCarrie) and I created this blog because I thought that it would be fun :)

I will be blogging about all the activities in Woozworld (if I'm not busy) like the new outfits in Store, the quests, and even the eventz that I will attend. I might even create a Youtube and Instagram account and start editing if it goes well :)

If you are not familiar with Woozworld (I have no idea how you would land on this website though) click here (I don't own anything regarding Woozworld, I'm just blogging about it)

And finally, before I end this post, I DON'T GIVE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT MYSELF. I take this very seriously. I will never give my real name or address away. Please take it as seriously as I do.

Okay enough with the serious! I can't wait to blog about all the things happening in Woozworld, you can always add me in any social network by clicking on the links around the website. I hope I get to see you in Woozworld anytime soon :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment