Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Weekend!! :3

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Woozworld is changing too fast I can't keep up xD
So this post to just to keep the blog up to date, but I'm also mentioning contest winners :3

- Of course, the contest winners first :9

I'm sure most of you heard about this week's video challenge! The theme was WNS music videos; you had to make a music video (matching your music group) as a solo or a band (maximum 5). Congratz to all the winners! Personally, I loved all the video nominees (yes, I watched them all xD), those editing skills really come in handy <3

- Of course, we have a Star of the week, and like I said in my last post, it happened today instead of tomorrow. Here's what Mya posted while mentioning the winner:


Our new SOTW is Isabella670!
- And you guys all wondered about Funky Friday, right? Why didn't we get our weekly 24-hour exclusive items? At SOTW, while Woozen Parisrocksuzy rocked the runway (and got second place :3), the queue private chatted her to ask Mya (the host of SOTW) about Funky Friday. Here's what she answered:

I didn't get her full answer, but in other words, Mya explained that Woozworld didn't have time for Funky Friday because they were busy making updates on Woozworld (ooooooohhhhhh!). But what updates?

- One of them could be about FREE WOOZ (those two words that you are never tired of hearing xD). I was checking my WoozIn when I saw this post from Max:

I don't think I need to repeat what's written LOL, but oh well. When you click Shopz (bottom right corner, red shopping bag with a "W" on it) you will see an add button (top left corner) where you can watch videos and receive Wooz. Normally you would receive 1 after each fully watched video, but now you can receive 5 exclusively this weekend! When I'm done writing this post I gonna watch as much videos as I can. :3

That's all for today! xD Before I end this post, I would like to thank all my viewers for keeping track of this blog, because I hit more than 100 views this Friday! Again, thank you so much!

If you like my blog, you can mention it to a friend, and feel free to comment on any post about your opinions (on my blog, or even on my WoozIn page :3). I hope that I don't have to post tomorrow xD

- Megi xx



No comments:

Post a Comment