Friday, October 16, 2015

Costumes, costumes... and more costumes!

BOO! I bet I scared you! (seriously who could be scared by reading the word "boo" on a computer screen smh...)

ITS FRIDAAYYY, yes the best day of the week, but it's also the day after Thursday!
Speaking of which, A LOT of stuff came out yesterday, let's take a look of all of them!

First, we have our "classic four":

Some of the outfits were already sold in the past :)

...we have costume packs (big and small ,for him and her Cx):


SMALL PACK outfits for girls

SMALL PACK outfits for boys

BIG PACK outfits for girls
BIG PACK outfits for boys

...Unitz packs with Masquerade ball outfits:

for girls ;)

for boys Cx


...and last, but certainly not least, ESQUELETA (ESQ) is coming back to Woozworld accompanying Wooz and V.I.P. packs!



As some of you know, there was a confusion between the Cemetery Party and the Haunted House Party xD

The CEMETERY PARTY took place at the Cemetery Party unit on Thursday the 15th at 3pm WT, reserved for the ghosts! Here was the final score:

13,852 vs 11,019
The HAUNTED HOUSE PARTY took place today at 5pm WT, congratz for the amazing Haunted House that Nagouli, PeanutKiss, Peaceteam and XxBabyMama bootifuly (get it ;P) designed with a scary look!


I know I said that the Cemetery Party would take place in the winning Haunted House, but it seems that Woozworld changed it's mind and placed it another day.

Omg Halloween/ my bday is really soon and I'm looking forward to it! Also (again lol) happy bday to Strawberry-emu :))

Before I sign out, I realized that no one is blogging here anymore. If you guys are too busy, you can simply tell me so I can remove your name. Even I'm busy, but I get it done. If no one else but me is blogging for a whole week, I am going to remove all the current bloggers. Sorry, but it seems that not a lot of you are doing much.

Cya online xx

                           Thanks for reading!

                                            -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment