Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween 2k15's last strike

Yo wassup ma baes ;)

It's meggy, and as u probably noticed, my blog is quite... dead. But as I wrote on my last post, I might remove all bloggers. Some of you only blogged once, and I think I'm okay on my own. But please don't take this personally (possibly changing my mind...)

So first thing, the new outfits (super late, so late we already had this SOTW..., congratz to Dainty btw!) but well it's time I blog before it's too late ;-;

Also other packs:


the "masquerade ball" packs r still here.
Of course, all of you noticed the ghoul "fun" we've been having..

What is dissss? ;-;

Our halloween "illness" is back in a whole new level. It's been a dew days already, and it's staying until November 2nd...

You practically get infected by other people.

How to infect people? Use your symbz (from the ghoul you choose; vampire, mummy, frank or goblin) that you can get from the HQ unit of the monster u like, in the featured unitz, wear it and click on the button on the bottom left just next to your chat bubble.

Once you click on your symbz, you will have to wait about 7 minutes before using it again.

How to get infected? Easiest thing tbh. Just wait in a unit without your ghoul symbz and watch it happen ;)
How to not get infected? Simply buy a mask for 200 wooz and you will remain normal, or buy the cure in the store:

Of course, you will still be able to infect other Woozens mouhahaha

Note that even when you wear the mask, when you take it off, you will see that you've been infected, of course, it doesn't really change anything.

Finally, the last thing to put on the table is the Hlloween's eve party! (cough cough my bday party just after the party cough cough...)


Hope to see you there!!

                           Thanks for reading!

                                            -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment