Tuesday, October 6, 2015

HALLOWEEN OOOOHH

Hey Woozens! Finally I'm alive again xD

As you may all know, Halloween is right around the corner, and we cannot wait to be trick-or-treating around the corners xD (I'm so funny :P) Of course, It's Wednesday (or Tuesday at 11 P.M. xD) so I will be blogging Thursday for the first Halloween store outfits of the year!

Even though it's October, we still have our last chance September outfits ;)



..and our new October birthstone!

It's pink because nature knows that I like pink on my bday ;)

Leaving the "back to school" or the "pretty little mystery" behind us, our next theme is Halloween (I really thought it would be Christmas smh..). The new V.I.P outfits in ZeChic are really popular these days!


We also have a new wide selection of WoozKea bathroom furniture:

"the perfect loo" ;-;
OMG i'm just so excited for Halloween, and for the new outfits in store coming Thursday :D It's also been officially 360 days since I played Woozworld, almost a year omg ;-; Anyway thanks to all my friends that helped me during my Woozworld experience and I will write a new post tomorrow regarding the next outfits in Store!

                           Thanks for reading!

                                            -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment