Thursday, October 29, 2015

Last Halloween outfits!

Yo guys! (Jay lover ftw)

SO HALLOWEEN IS SUPER CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEE yyeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm really excited, not only for my birthday, but for Halloween itself :) Speaking of Halloween, we are of course, Thursday today!

The last outfits for Halloween!



... and last Halloween outfit packs!

We also had a very sweet Wacky Wed yesterday!

Smh I should've blogged when I had the chance
yesterday...
Also, since Monday, we have the all-new Gift Card heads!


ALSO (omg so much stuff) da "ALL HALOWS EVE PARTY"

Today, Mya announced that there will be a new game that will be introduced at the party, and make sure to dress up, there will be prizes to win!

So much stuff in such a short time! I'll see you guys in a while!
Chao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment