Sunday, September 20, 2015

Get to know Cookie!

 GET TO KNOW COOKIE...Hey everyone!!! i am so glad to be a part of this amazing blog :) if u didn't know (for some awkward reason XD) recently, the one and only meg cx asked me if i wanted to join her blog :DDD, and ofc i said yes!!!, but i still had to fill the application XD, and she acceptd it! :D, so now i am a blogger :). So note that i am not a profressional blogger XD cause i haven't done this before but i'll figure it out XD. Now i will tell u guys a bit about myself :) so lets start with my hobbies cx... i like... playing woozworld (who doesn;t???) XD, singing, painting, dancing, and sketching. Now i will tell you guys what i enjoy/like about woozworld... eventz with the outstanding woozband cx, making new friends or hanging out with the friends you already have cx, and buying stuff to make yourself prettier hehe.Now i will tell you guys what i dislike about woozworld... people bullying others, people scamming ;-;, things in shopz being only for vips!!! so that will be all for this post cx but make sure to check out the other posts :) cause everyone in this blog is awesomeeee!! XD remember if u wanna contact me, my email is... madihakhalid2005@gmail.com ( i share it with my sis) or you can just add me on woozworld which ofcourse my username is...cookiemeluckohe. I would love to answer your questions and concerns :))). I will see you guys on my next post or video XD. Until then stay yummy! XD (get it??? my names cookie and cookie are... yummy!! XD)

1 comment: