Friday, September 18, 2015

Woozworld temporarily shuts down

Hey Woozens!

MeganCarrie here today with another post! So today Mya posted this on WoozIn:


Next Monday, around 7 AM WT, Woozworld is temporarily going to close the site to install NEW FEATURES!! Of course, the website will re-open in time for the Woozguidez announcement event :)

Btw (not newsworthy lol) I will be busy from Tuesday September 22 to Thursday September 24 (omg the last locker day :OOO), so I will not be able to blog. No one will replace me, but if there's any regular updates that this blog is missing during my absence, I promise I'll talk all about it when I come back :)

"We're super excited to return more social, more fabulous and more fun than ever! xx" - MyaWooz

Bai guys!

                           Thanks for reading!
                                      -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment