Sunday, September 13, 2015

Our new bloggers!

Hey guys, it's Megi, and today I would like to confirm our new M.C.W crew!

So you probably noticed that I'm not alone anymore (thank god :3) and I have two new TRIAL BLOGGERS!

Our first, Dainty will be blogging about WACKY WEDNESDAY and INTERVIEWS!
And Strawberry-emu will be blogging about VIDEO CHALLENGE and UNITZ DESIGN CONTEST winners!

Dainty has already blogged (she so fast omg) about Wacky Wednesday that just passed, you can check it out by scrolling down :) I will also be updating the header, 'cause I don't want them to think it's all about me xD

I'm always adding more bloggers, will it be you? You can submit a form today under the "Become a blogger!" tab :P

That's all for today! Soon Star of the Week will end, and I can't wait to see if Dainty will interview the new star! Baiii :3      

                          Thanks for reading!
                                   -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment