Tuesday, September 29, 2015

New Blogger Introduction! Cx

     Hey, Woozens! I'm Saige, on Woozworld I'm known as SaigeSuperstar... and I'm absoulutly THRILLED to start blogging for you guys! 
     
I thought I would share three small facts about myself with you, just so you can get to know me a little better... I will try to reveal more, if you don't already have me added on Woozworld... (I'm pretty open with my friends on there,) throughout me blogging for Our Woozworld!

First, and for the record, I have been playing Woozworld for FIVE years, although my newest account Saige is about 10 months old.

Second, I tend to go to eventz a lot, mainly to try to entertain the other Woozens while we wait, but also I try specifically to go to JennyWooz eventz because she is the only Woozband that I have not yet added, the point if this fact is to tell you I will most likely post a lot about eventz and such.

Third and foremost, I will now be blogging for 1...2...3...4 blogs,BUT I have learned a lot from my other blogs and therefore my post quality will be great, (to me) and I hope you all agree!! 

P.S. I might start to help Megan with the blog setup and stuff, that way we could get more viewers like you, so keep a lookout for new improvements! Cx 
Stay tuned for more!!!
Signing off for now, SaigeSuperstar

No comments:

Post a Comment