Monday, September 21, 2015

Important stuff before I go

Hey Woozens! Happy Autumn (my b-day so soon yayyy)!

So some of you know that I'm leaving tomorrow and coming back Friday, so I'm just gonna go though everything essential before I leave xD

First off, the new update! I find it very nice with the new WoozIn and Activity center, not to mention the QUESTS, which used to be called OBJECTIVEZ (I will let Cookie blog about that :3), but what I love most is the new changing look button! Here are a few pics to show you the new update:

I hope Straw doesn't mind me taking a pic of her page xD
Different structure, indicates last time online, more background choices
Up: Save profile picture button
Down: Activity Center button

If you guys are tablet gamers, you might have noticed that we also have a Woozworld app update linked to the web update. Pretty much the same changes, but we also have the login page that changed as well.

the new login page :)


Now for more serious stuff. The other day, I posted that there would POSSIBLY have a Woozguidez member change, but, of course, old Woozens found that strange.

"We didn't announce Woozguidez like that since last year, we usually just do it on the WoozIn" says an anonymous Woozen.

At 5 PM WT, Woozens were gathered in the Woozguidez center, hoping to be part of the team. Mod747 came to announce a short speech. While listening, we all knew it was bad news.

Mod747


People were worrying. We just told them that they are not accepting Woozguidez submissions anymore. However, the current Woozguidez are still working for the moderation team. They will add the feature back once the Woozens will behave better, "but no promises", she said. Some wanted to proove that they are responsible enough, but the decision was already made. The mod answered questions until 5:30. Then she left.

I hope we all learned why we cannot accept new Woozguidez, and I hope some of you out there can behave better. Who knows, maybe you can be one of the next Wooguidez, and I know some of you already deserve it, but most of us need to work harder. And even though you are not a Woozguidez, you can still help Woozworld by reporting the Woozens that are not supporting the code of conduct. You guys are all Woozguidez, but I guess not with an exclusive title xD

I guess that's all for me. I'm really gonna miss all of you and I will see you Friday :)

                           Thanks for reading!


                                     -  Megi xx

1 comment: