Friday, September 11, 2015

Thursday's Regular

Hey Woozens! It's Megan :3

So about all the topics I talked about last week, I won't be making a Woozworld series until around the end of the year, but if you want to audition just comment and I will send a video for which character you can fill when I'll be ready.

Also, I will be adding some new bloggers soon, and I will add a new tab so you can fill a form :)

So most of you were confused about my last post:
"We don't exactly know how yet, but each day you will receive a locker that you can open to have Wooz (I found that out by clicking on a box, but the message will only appear if you already chose a clique)."

Ok so I was the only Woozen to post about lockers before the idea came out publicly (at least I think so). And I also mentioned that I was really not sure and it wasn't confirmed. Today it's confirmed, thanks to Jenny's post:

Ok so if you read my post before Jenny posted, now you know how it works. To explain in other words what Jenny said, everyday, you will receive a locker that another Woozen has to open for you. You will also receive a code so you can open another Woozen's locker (the code isn't to use, it's just a way to say that you are the only one able to open a locker). All of this depends on the clique you belong in.

For example, I am in the PREP clique. Once per day, I will receive a locker that only a specific clique can open and I will be able to open one PREP locker that somebody else received (who is obviously not in the PREP clique). Today, I received an athlete locker. I will need an athlete to open my locker. Tomorrow, I will receive another locker, and it goes on and one until Thursday, SEPTEMBER 24th. Don't forget that everytime you open a locker for someone or when someone opens your locker, you'll both receive Wooz!

* (added after publishing the first version of this post) When I checked when during the day you receive your lockers, it's around 7 WT, just like when you had to open someone else's gift around Christmas 2014, so don't worry if you don't receive your locker in the morning. Keep in mind that you will only be able to open ONE locker per day.



Since I'm a PREP, this page appears on my WoozNewz.
It will give you specific instructions just in case you forgot how to open a locker.

Since it's Thursday, it's time for new fashions! Respecting the new school theme, you can now dress as your favorite clique (except for you Dramz, soz :/), PREP and SMARTY for her, or PUNK and ATHLETE for him :)


I almost forgot the mention the new WoozPaper volume 170! Click her to read the articles :)
Also some of you noticed that WE NO LONGER HAVE FUNKY FRIDAY, because Woozworld changed - what I call - their "regular day" to Thursday instead of Monday (mentioned on my last post). We now have WACKY WEDNESDAY again! This week, for a third time we had the cat-hoodies in Shopz.

AAAAAAND that's all for today! I'll see you soon :)

                              Thanks for reading!
                                    -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment