Thursday, September 17, 2015

Lots Of Newz

Hey guys!

So before I start my blogging, I would like the thank all the audience for the 500+ views! I can't wait to make this blog even bigger with more features! Don't forget that you can always email Dainty and I if you have any questions or suggestions!

Today is a Thursday (casually the day with the most news) and there is a few stuff going on this week.

So if you didn't notice yet, there is a UNITZ DESIGN CONTEST going on right now and Jay posted this 2 days ago:


Woozworld just added the most interesting furniture you can possibly have in your unitz: School furniture! Desks, lockers, class unitz, anything to start you new school (and with that I'm going to start designing the sets for my new series :3) ! Clearly I'm more excited than you guys xD

We also have new Kohzie furniture!


So the new outfits are probably not a surprise to you, because I posted yesterday about the Style Scoop, but I'll still show you how the men outfits look on a boy xD:


We love the sneak peeks, but it's always good to keep the juicy part for last (even though they didn't keep anything for last :/) xD

Also, check out what's coming Monday!


NEW WOOZGUIDEZ! I really excited to know who the new recruits will be! Btw if you don't what's a WoozGuide you can check Cossy's video for more details (all credits to him tho). He's a WoozGuide, so he should know xD (note sept. 21st 2015: The event could just be an announcement which is maybe not for announcing new Woozguidez)

That's all for me today! Thanks again for all those views in such a short period of time and I will maybe see you online soon!

                               Thanks for reading!
                                      -  Megi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment